Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vampires = deadly choooons ... who'd have thought?!


I don't get Twilight

In general I don't like Vampires, not my thing to be honest

But as much as I'd love to ignore Twilight and everything to do with it the soundtrack to the new flick is really really good!

1. Meet Me on the Equinox (Death Cab for Cutie)
2. Friends (Band of Skulls)
3. Hearing Damage (Thom Yorke)
4. Possibility (Lykke Li)
5. A White Demon Love Song" (The Killers)
6. Satellite Heart (Anya Marina)
7. I Belong to You [New Moon Remix] (Muse)
8. Rosyln (Bon Iver and St. Vincent)
9. Done All Wrong (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
10. Monsters (Hurricane Bells)
11. The Violet Hour (Sea Wolf)
12. Shooting the Moon (OK Go)
13. Slow Life (Grizzly Bear)
14. No Sound But the Wind (Editors)
15. New Moon (The Meadow) (Alexandre Desplat)

Fuck me

Death Cab For Cutie - Meet Me On The Equinox

No comments:

Post a Comment