Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dancing tonight anyone?


The Weekend has Landed
All that Exists now is CLUBS, DRUGS, PUBS and PARTIES
I’ve got 48 hours off FROM the world, man
I’m gonna blow STEAM out of my head like a SCREAMING KETTLE
I’m gonna talk CODSHIT to strangers ALL NIGHT
I’m gonna LOSE THE PLOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR
The free radicals inside me are FREAKING man!
Tonight I’m JIP TRAVOLTA,
I’m PETER POPPER
I’m going to NEVER NEVER LAND with my chosen FAMILY, MAN
We’re going to get more SPACED OUT than NEIL ARMSTRONG ever did
Anything could happen tonight, you know?
This could be the best night of my life!
I’ve got 73 quid in my BACK BURNER I’m gonna WAX the lot, man!
The MILKY BARS are on me! YEAH!

...from the film Human Traffic

Josh Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness Alt

LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House (Soulwax Shibuya Remix) Alt

Them - Baby Please Don't Go Alt

Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Limit reached for Soulwax remix

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Alt" link works dude, if that runs out gimme a shout! But should be fine for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. new DJ Voice is on the way…

    Dj voice vol 1 2010 is almost ready to roll out, i.e. March.

    Obviously, u can find new exciting electro house tracks by the most famous artists of the moment plus new tracks of mine!

    Go to: http://www.rudynicoletti.com to know more..

    ReplyDelete