Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Top whatever lists and Christmas specials


I finally committed to dates for special Christmas/New Years radio shows,

Saturday Dec. 19th from 2-6p.m will be part 1 of the Top 100 of the 2000's,

Sunday Dec. 20th from 6-9p.m I'll be playing 3 hours of my favourite Christmas music, not the usual rubbish however, I've been collecting some mad shite over the past few weeks,

Saturday Dec. 26th from 2-6p.m I'll be concluding the Top 100 of the 2000's,

And on Sunday Dec. 27th I'll be running through some of the better tunes of the past year,

If you're near your radio/internet it's on i102-104fm in the west of Ireland and i102104.ie online

If you'd like to suggest anything I'd love some help with any of the shows, my e-mail is joshclarke@iradio.ie or leave a comment below. I've been building a youtube playlist. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=40FD454AA6DE13CB

So here are three to get everyone started!

For this year

Animal Collective - My Girls

For the past 10 years

The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

And for Christmas

The Ramones (Merry Christmas - I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)

1 comment:

  1. For the past 10 :

    The Coral - Dreaming Of You
    Primal Scream - Swastika Eyes / Kill All Hippies
    Death From Above 1979 - Romantic Rights
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
    The Shins - Phantom Limb
    Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig Yourself Lazerus
    Wu Tang Clan - Gravel Pit
    Jurassic 5 - Whats Golden
    Andrew WK - Party Hard
    Mew - The Zookeepers Boy
    Jay Z - 99 Problems
    Tom Waits - Gods Away On Business
    Muse - Plug In Baby
    Blur - Out of Time (worthy!)
    Eels - Hey Man,Now Your Really Living
    Los Campesinos - You,Me,Dancing!
    Electric Six - High Voltage
    Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

    ...few suggestions there :)

    ReplyDelete