Sunday, November 15, 2009

Indie Christmas #2


Much like certain shopping centres, carbonated beverage companies and national postal services I'm thinking ahead this Christmas. Last year I put together an hour of Have Yourself An Indie Merry Christmas on the radio show. I want to go full three hours of funny takes on Christmas songs.

Here are a few of my favourites so far, I'll be on the look out for loads more over the next few weeks and I'd love some help, if you find anything drop me a link on the comments, on joshclarke@iradio.ie or on the facebook pages

The Revolvers - Last Christmas

Polyphonic Spree - Happy Christmas (War Is Over)

Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

2 comments:

  1. Got some for ya dude if you can get a hold of 'em somewhere.

    Ramones - Merry Christmas(I Dont Wanna Fight Tonight)

    Arcade Fire - Jinglebell Rock

    Bright Eyes - O'Little Town Of Bethlehem

    Metal Xmas Album - Run Rudolph Run (featuring Lemmy of Motorhead,Dave Grohl & members of ZZ Top)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!! Raveonettes have a few Christmas tunes too

    ReplyDelete