Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Time!

Christmas classics and brand new treats for you as we near the big day. For the first time in my life I will be living a Love Actually montage moment, flying home for the holidays, leaving merry old London and heading home to north Galway for some festive fun. So to get us all excited here's a mix of new and old Christmas gems.

A brand new one I heard on the radio during the week from The Futureheads, it made me giggle. I think it's a keeper.



An old, but absolutely beautiful rendition of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Bright Eyes.

Bright Eyes - "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by ModernMystery4

And a beaut from the wonderful Mayer Hawthorn

Mayer Hawthorne - Christmas Time Is Here by Mayer Hawthorne

facebook twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment