Sunday, May 22, 2011

new: Grinderman video, Casanova Wave video, Funeral Suits, Nodzzz, Fionn Regan and Jape

New Grinderman video. NSFW. From Grinderman 2 which came out last September. After this I want to hear no more about Primavera mkay? But you guys have a real swell time.



The Casanova Wave, electronic project of Waterford man Brian McCartan on Bluestack Records, has released his debut video.



Here is is debut E.P:



Funeral Suits are the band. I saw them play a while back to rapturous review and ongoing adoration from my friends and contemporaries in Galway town. I didn't get it. Hearing this I feel differently. They're just back from The Great Escape. I hear things went well. We'll hear much more soon.

Funeral Suits - Colour Fade by IASCA

Nodzzz. Where have you been all my life? This San Francisco band have made music just for me. Warm, fuzzy, tuneful pop music. It's not gonna change the world but it's made my week a little better. Innings came out a few days back. I wouldn't say buy it because the are donating a portion to charity but if you do get it know that a portion of each sale is going to Swords to Ploughshares, a charity helping veterans.


Nodzzz - Heyday Past Heyday Due

New Fionn Regan. One of Ireland's finest songsters is back with a captivating strings and shimmering cymbals affair. Get it free from his website, check his tour dates and await his third album, 100 Days of Sycamore which is out in August.


Fionn Regan - 100 Days of Sycamore

I posted Jape's new single a few weeks back, now it's all set for release and sees this beauty as the other side of this double A. It's out on brand new Dublin label Music/Is/For/Losers. Ocean of Frequency is out in Sepetember.

The Worry Fades by Jape

No comments:

Post a Comment