Friday, July 23, 2010

Forgotten gems



London was fun. Back in action, here are a few songs I remembered I like today. I've a plan for the blog, I'll be posting about it later!

For the meantime, here are some older songs I hadn't heard in ages that I think you might like.

Nick Cave - No Pussy Blues Alt

McLusky - To Hell With Good Intentions Alt

Tiga - Love Don't Dance Here Anymore Alt

P.S if you're about Galway this evening pop down to the Cellar, Declan Q Kelly, Music For Dead Birds and Local Living Guy's E.P launch. If I can manage it Disconnect Keith is playing in Bar 8 (garage, soul, mod kinda business), Kormac's Bake Sale is on in 903, gugai is battling Phill Jupitus at the Silent Disco in the Roisin Dubh and James Lavelle (UNKLE) is playing in Kellys. All that and Cathy Davey, Damian Dempsey and Josh Ritter are on right now at the Festival Big Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment