Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Mondays #1


Yesterday I blogged about the fact that today would statistically be the most depressing day of the year. My friend Niamh set up a facebook notes page looking for suggestions for songs as an antidote to the bad buzz of a day that it is.

She's put all of the suggestions into a youtube playlist (we don't have spotify yet international readers) Here's a link to it

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BDC58F766C6DAD1D

I've taken some of my favourite suggestions and put them here for download. But since I've gotten comfortable with blogging now I wan to start running a few simple weekly features. So here goes the first edition of Happy Mondays. I'm sure other blogs use this concept already, maybe even with the same name, if so I haven't seen it, but for the record as far as I know it's a unique name, if not overly original.

I'm From Barcelona - Treehouse

Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

Eels - Hey Man, Now You're Really Livin'

The photo by the way is the staff of the Roisin Dubh (roisindubh.net) demostrating the Treehouse dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment