Sunday, August 15, 2010

iTest, August 15th (Best of 2010 so far)


This evening's show was a best of 2010 so far. Cos I'm wrapping up in a few weeks. And cos there was a rave on the Claddagh in Galway last night, which no matter how responsible I might be (I'm not by the way) I couldn't have missed! So I walked home through the streets of Galway at 6 a.m to faraway sounds of drum n' bass. The Gardai eventually shut it down about a half hour after that but it was nice of them to let it go that long. Here's what I played this evening on iTest on i102-104. (yet again if you're in London and have a say in radio or know anyone who does and you dig what I do I'll be looking for work from September in London, mail me! ..same goes for any job in fact!)

Hour 1

Gorillaz - Stylo (Alex Metric Remix)
Kormac - People Rising ft. MC Little Tree
Fang Island - Daisy
Mark Ronson - Bang Bang Bang
Aeroplane - We Can't Fly
MGMT - It's Working
The Cast Of Cheers - Tip The Can
Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand
Frightened Rabbit - Swim (Until You Can't See Land)
Best Coast - Boyfriend
Adebisi Shank - Masa
Foals - Miami

Hour 2

LCD Soundsystem - Dance Yrself Clean
School Of Seven Bells- Windstorm
Avi Buffalo - Summer Cum
The Ambience Affair - Lost At The Start
So Cow - Limboat
The Roots - How I Got Over
Warpaint - Beetles
Yeasayer - O.N.E
Nouveaunoise - Cinnte
Stars - Dead Hearts
Civil Civic - Less Unless

Hour 3

Holy Fuck - Latin America
Kanye West - The Power
And So I Watch You From Afar - S Is For Salamander Alt
Surfer Blood - Catholic Pagans
Arcade Fire - The Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
Broken Social Scene - Chase Scene
Four Tet - She Just Likes To Fight
Gil Scott-Heron - Me & The Devil
Not Squares - Release The Bees
Kissed Her Little Sister - Cocaine
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Spottie

Hour 4

Deerhunter - Revival
Villagers - The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever) Alt
Coeur De Pirate - Printemps
Vampire Weekend - White Sky
Harlem - Gay Human Bones
Ra Ra Riot - Boy
Nas & Damian Marley - Nah Mean
Wavves - King Of The Beach
The Redneck Manisfesto - Little Nose
Janelle Monae - Cold War
Titus Andronicus - The Theme From Cheers
M.I.A - Born Free
RJD2 - Let There Be Horns
Jonsi - Boy Lilikoi
The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment