Tuesday, December 7, 2010

N-E-W: Go! Team, Tristen & Civil Civic (yes, again)

So what's new today?

Go! Team! Great band! And they've Bethany Cosentino from summer-wonderband Best Coast in to lend a vocal hand on this, the second taster from their forthcoming Rolling Blackouts, which is due out January 31st. You can check out their first taster, the new album opener T.O.R.N.A.D.O here

Buy Nothing Day by threeminutesthirtyseconds

New one for me, Tristen, painfully sweet, innocent and dark. You can download her Eager For Your Love 7" for free here

Tristen - Baby Drugs Alt

And finally a Civil Civic track I heard a few weeks back. I didn't post it at the time cos I'd just posted some of their other tunes and well, I didn't want to come across as an obsessive fan who spends hours blogging about other bands to put them off the scent of the one band I really like. Cos I don't. Seriously! ...but they are a darn fine music act. On tour at the moment, check their dates on the newly updated, shiny and painted (but ultimately still a rumbling pile of shite) myspace!!

Civil Civic - Lights On A Leash Alt

Here's some cracking live footage of the band:



facebook twitter

1 comment: