Sunday, February 14, 2010

iTest, Feb 14th

Choons for the evening, I'll post some mp3's tomorrow, but right now, I've three minutes left in the radio show, I'm getting out of here, I've a lady at with Up on DVD and it's Valentines day!

Lo Fi Fnk - Marchin' In
Japandroids - Art Czars
Felix Cartal - Popular Music Intro
Radio Dept - Heaven's On Fire
So Cow - Random Girls
Not Squares - Asylum
The Tallest Man on Earth - King Of Spain
Lali Puna - Remember
Mose Allison - My Brain
Delphic - Doubt (Riton Re-Edit)
Hot Chip - I Feel Better
Happy Birthday - Girls FM
Wakey! Wakey! - 22
Dr. Dog - Shadow People
I Blame Coco - Caesar ft. Robyn (Miike Snow Remix)
Fang Island - Daisy
So Cow - Mess Me Up (Nobunny Cover)
Gil Scott Heron - Me And The Devil
Graffiti Island - Head Hunters
Gorillaz - Stylo (Alex Metric Remix)
Vampire Weekend - Holiday
Caribou - Odessa
Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours
Lost Chord - Cheats
Free Energyu - Dark Trance
Sharon Jones And The Dap Kings - I Learned The Hard Way
She And Him - In The Sun
Lupe Fiasco - What U Want
Josh Ritter - Change Of Time
First Aid Kit - You're Not Coming Home Tonight
Goldfrapp - Rocket
Beach House - Norway
So Cow - Dunno
FM Belfast - Par Avion
Fucked Up - Neat Parts
Yeasayer - Madder Red
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
Egyptian Hip Hop - Rad Pitt
Fionn Regan - Gencide Matinee
Not Squares - Aye Yo Pa
Dum Dum Girls - Put A Sock In It
The Roots - How I Got Over
White Denim - Yoyo

No comments:

Post a Comment