Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday Shuffle


It's my birthday today, I'm 22. I can't get away with the same shit I got away with a few hours ago. 21 seems to be a license to act the bollocks and sit around scratchin' yer arse. Excuse all the swearing. I'm a grumpy old geezer now you see. Must I get a job? Nah, leave that til I'm 23.

So since I'm being birthday lazy I'm gonna turn on the shuffle button and pick out three of the first few that I like. First though, a song I've posted before from Toots And The Maytals. I watched a brilliant film called This Is England. I'm no film critic so I'll say it's interesting (about skinheads, racism, bullying, the late 70's and early 80's), funny, charming and at times rather sad. Here's the intro with 54-46 Was My Number by Toots And The Maytals as the music. Oh and the music is great in it too.



So here goes, three of the best from the shuffle button:

Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Beggin' Alt

Civil Civic - Less Unless Alt

Nobunny - Chuck Berry Holiday Alt

No comments:

Post a Comment