Wednesday, March 31, 2010

bla-di-bla-di-bla


I'm so sick of bullshit. All I want to to do is DJ in a small club to nice people, do a radio show playing what I want and run a blog that a few people like. Fuck me, I'm being quite the bitch these days.

Was having a pain in the arse day until football came along (Galway folk, football, Wednesday's 4:30, the Claddagh, next to the contaminated field)

Lying on my couch vegging out, these two new Tallest Man On Earth songs have just made my day, again.

The Tallest Man On Earth - You're Going Back Alt

The Tallest Man On Earth - Love Is All Alt

Just what I needed. Their 3rd album, The Wild Hunt is out April

p.s ...this is a re-edit of this post, was a bit spaced out writing it originally, spelling was all over the shop!

1 comment:

  1. never heard these guys before but it looks like i've got some new tunes for spring now

    ReplyDelete