Thursday, May 27, 2010

N-E-W: RJD2


Hellooooooooo!! K, I said I'd be back Monday, but my head has been all over the shop after the party we put on last week. I'm gonna blog properly about it tomorrow. Suffice to say I've got the bug. I wanna book the best bands at the best venues and throw some awesome parties, and I wanna DJ to loads of crazy people. I wanna have fun.

On the blog front I'm gonna be introducing a new cast of characters soon, so more varied styles, more frequent posts, but all good, and all fun.

So a short one for today, I'm really digging RJD2's album The Colossus. It's gotten me happy.

RJD2 - Let There Be Horns Alt

1 comment:

  1. it’s like rjd2 tried to cram every record he’s ever heard into each track, which provides a really incompatible and unbalanced listen. His music seems to have lost the original and exciting chemistry it had and it has resulted in a self indulgent album that tries just a bit too hard.

    ReplyDelete