Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TDOM: Day 11 - A song from a band you hate


A song from a band that you hate.

Where to start. I hate a lot of bands. Ok, here goes, Dave Matthews Band. I just don't get it. They're fucking MASSIVE!! And that's why I don't like them. I came across a band a few weeks ago, a local band, they were atrociously bad. And their singer is a psychopath who threatened to break my teeth one night. But no one knows who they are, and no one ever will. So I don't hate them. I just don't care at all. But Dave Matthews Band. I don't get it! It seems to be a U.S thing. So so so bland.

Ok, hang on a sec, it just hit me. I hate Creed the most. Or maybe Nickleback. Oh oh oh, wait, click this: Is Nickleback The Worst Band In The World?.

Ok, I'm going to stick with Nickleback. Ultra emotional bands piss me off. There's no fun to them. Grown men mimicking silly teenage emotions with stupid hair, bland music, the ugliest guitars, just no style, no substance and no fun. Joy Division weren't much fun, but they made interesting, moving, groundbreaking music. If you're not going to be fun you'd wanna make some seriously good music.

Yup, that's it, most definitely the worst band in the world and of all time. Or maybe Kid Rock. Shit! I forgot about ALL Nu-Metal. And I'm not much a fan of country music. Fucking hell, I could totally start up a shit song/band of the day feature. But I won't. Although I heard a song on the radio today, some sort of autotuned R n' B tune about sending dirty pictures. Arse, there's way too much bad music in the world.

Fuck it. Here goes:



I've no more words.

No comments:

Post a Comment