Wednesday, November 10, 2010

N-E-W: And So I Watch You From Afar

I will post this directly once I get my hands on it but for the moment head to State Magazine to listen to a new And So I Watch You From Afar track. This band are getting better and better. Yet more amazing technical guitar riffs, beautiful breakdowns and bursts of energy.

If you live in Ireland and don't go see the FMC tour featuring Jape, Fionn Regan and ASIWYFA you are daft altogether. Three of Ireland's finest acts, for €15. All dates and details here.

If this video doesn't persuade you I don't know what will. Bandwidth films recorded a hometown show in 2009, it's fantastic footage, capturing one of the best live bands, and indeed one of the best bands about today.

And So I Watch You From Afar - S is For Salamander (Live in Belfast) from Bandwidth on Vimeo.



facebook twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment