Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sand-wiches


Sun is shining, the weather is here! What a week to rock the auld redundancy. God knows I love radio, but a stuffy underground studio in the dark for any amount of money couldn't mess with a day like today. Coffee, bit of a cleanup after last night's barbecue, a short blog post and off to the beach! More barbecue tonight I reckon, then bowling. God knows I live bowling!

p.s, sorry about the lack of dedicated new music analysis over the past few days, between new work related stuff, changes, trips to Donegal and the end of the coldest Irish winter since the effing Ice Age I've been a tad distracted but thanks for reading.

So a portable cassette playing stereo and some swimming shorts and off I go

Times New Viking - Drop Out Alt

Magnetic Fields - California Girls Alt

13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me Alt


Oh and the photo is of the diving boards by the beach I'm off to. Young, carefree divilment

No comments:

Post a Comment