Monday, April 26, 2010

TDOM: Day 2


Day 2 of 30 Days Of Music:

Your least favourite song.

I recently finished two years of working in a commercial top 30 radio station. "Super Hot" songs were played every 90 minutes. This was probably the worst of the worst. Tacky production, super emotive vocals over the stupidest lyrics I've ever heard.

I like Beyonce, just think it's a shit song. Of course there are worse songs. Dance versions of Irish trad songs. Rebel songs. Redneck country music. Buskers playing Wish You Were Here. The sweaty student jump around to Killing In The Name every Wednesday. The Eagles. Knacker trance, hardcore dance. I could go on, but for the magnitude of popularity this song has it takes the being my least favourite song. I think. Ask me again next week and I'll be crabbing about something else.

Actually no, it'll probably still be grinding my gears. Lady Gaga, what a douche.

Lady Gaga & Beyonce - Telephone

No comments:

Post a Comment