Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jamaica - I Think I Like U 2 Video ...and last Gigantic ever : (


I really like this band and I really like this video. I'd elaborate but my head hurts, I was at a party last night in possibly the coolest house I've ever been in. It was all completely 70's! Fully stocked bar, loads of little nick knacks, mad design, these daft grooves in the ceiling. It was good fun, and a nice way to wind down after the lunacy of the last Gigantic ever. Gigantic is an 8 year of clubnight that ran for years in De Burgos, a 16th Century underground wine cellar, until the fire officer pooped all over the party (it was dangerous in there in fairness). The past 9 months they've been running the night in Kelly's, until last night where they decided to call it a day. It's a pity, it was a great clubnight.

Jamaica - I Think I Like U 2 from Discobelle on Vimeo.



I only really meant to post the video but, well yaknow how rambling works and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment